[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Thu Apr 14 17:52:30 UTC 2005

Andrew Guard wrote:

>> Steve Dobson wrote:
>>
>>> ALL:  Can you all take one last look at the flyer.  I've made some
>>> changes to the title and I think we now almost completely agree on
>>> the copy.  It prints out find on my B&W laser and I can fold it into
>>> three making it an easy handout.
>>>
>>> If there are no more suggestions or comments then I think we can
>>> consider
>>> it ready for the printers.
>>

>> Sorry I will not look at OOo file only the PDF one as that what the
>> printer will use.  Trust me I had bitter experience in the past when I
>> look at document in a native format and not in the format which
>> printer was going to use.   Ow fond days of using MS Word, ho hum Ow
>> happy days ;)
>

> I dont believe it, it happened again now with OpenOffice.org 1.1.4
> http://www.andrewguard.com/trashcan/flyer.pdf
>
> NOTE: This is not how should look, but how looks like to me on OOo.

Just looked at the official on at
http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/flyer.pdf

And at Why is Linux free?

changes and improvements that benefit everyone.

now is that a double space between "benefit  everyone"

There might be others but it been hard day, think we are getting very
close to final draft.

So if haven't read it yet, you should really read it now.

http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/flyer.pdf