[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Apr 14 19:05:29 UTC 2005

Frances

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:45:00PM +0100, Fleming, Frances wrote:
> Well done on the new flyer. Like it :)

Good job; you'll be handing them out at the next BCF (if you're still
planning on coming).

> Hope I'm not too late with my input?

Nope.  I'm not planning on going to the printers until next week to
give everyone a change to read, and re-read, to remove any typos and
other errors.

> Header: How Do I Install Knoppix?
> Change: "Enter you full name (with capitalisation)"
> To:     "Enter your full name (with capitalisation)"

Done.

> Header: When & Where Do SLUG Meet?
> Change: "evenings from 6.30pm till the bar closes"
> To:     "evenings from 6.30pm 'til the bar closes"

And done.

Steve

P.S.  I can't remember if I said, but I now have a quote from my local
printer.  £103 for 1000 copied.

--
Mathematicians practice absolute freedom.
		-- Henry Adams