[Sussex] Evo and spelling

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 19:09:59 UTC 2005

Occassionally, I have petty minded moments where I need to criticise all
poor spelling!

When using Evolution, under the edit drop down, there is a spell checker
option, but having tested it with deliberately mis-spelled worms, I
notice that it usually comes up with "no misspelled works found".

So is anyone aware if theres a dictionary plugin/addon that I can use to
collect english (BG) misspelling?

Erm, of course that presumes that the spell checker works in the same
way as it would in something like OOo or MS word, by checking the whole
document, or whether it needs to have suspect words highlighted (because
I can't find out which it does) ???

Cheers

John D