[Sussex] A nice article

Alan F alan at slug.greenmeads.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 18:08:50 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 03:22:47PM +0100, Geoffrey J. Teale wrote:

> One for the software developers on the list:
>
> http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20050411.html

Another interesting article I found today - nice to see there are
people actually enforcing the GPL. I don't really like the statement
"It also shows some computer industry growing pains from adopting
open-source software.", since of course adopters should be following
the licence if they *choose* to base their product on software
licenced under it.

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-5671209.html

And in other news.. I take my first driving lesson tomorrow, so *maybe*
a moot is on the cards for me in the next few months. :o :D

Alan