[Sussex] "stterm"

Rupert Swarbrick rupert.swarbrick at lineone.net
Sat Apr 16 18:22:14 UTC 2005

> One oddness, the code builds fine on my main Arch Linux boxes, but not
> on a Novell Linux Desktop box I've been playing with (don't ask).  I
> haven't gotten to the bottom of this (haven't even tried), but it seems
> to be requiring a:
>
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> .. in dirlist.c and a:
>
> #include <gtk/gtk.h>
>
> in general_widgets.c.  Even with those rather "hacky" fixes it doesn't
> seem to like GtkFileChooserButton at all - seems likely that this is an
> issue with Novell's setup rather than your work.

To be honest, I have no idea - this was very much a 'hack together and
see' effort. If anyone actually wants to use the program, I'd be very
happy to go through the (slightly manky in places) code and tidy it up.

If you've put together packages (I don't know what Arch or Novell use),
I'd love to add them to the site.

Rupert