[Sussex] Google maps

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Wed Apr 20 08:53:10 UTC 2005

OK I know that we are using street map for now but if we where going to
use google (local) map system this is how it done.

Now if we get there to input there post code in mots page we can give them
road directions to and from there own post code.

I think Steve would be able to do this.  Here the syntax.  If there is
space remember there must be "+" instead of gap.  I don't think this that
difficult to program a page to do this in php.

PS yes I do know the web site is done for now.

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=<There post
code>&daddr=the+holbrook+club,+North+Heath+Lane,+Horsham,+RH12+5PJ&hl=en

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=the+holbrook+club,+North+Heath+Lane,+Horsham,+RH12+5PJ&daddr=<There
post code>&hl=en

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=rh11aa&daddr=the+holbrook+club,+North+Heath+Lane,+Horsham,+RH12+5PJ&hl=en

http://local.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=rh1+1aa&daddr=the+holbrook+club,+North+Heath+Lane,+Horsham,+RH12+5PJ&hl=en

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.