[Sussex] RE: Cleaning recommendation?

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 16:18:20 UTC 2005

 From: nik butler [mailto:nik at reducedhackers.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] RE: Cleaning recommendation?

> Richie Jarvis wrote:
>
> > Steve Dobson wrote:
> >
> >> 1). Before removing anything draw a picture of what it looks like
> >> assembled.
> >> It will slow you down, but will help you put the system back
together.

> > A good tip from a Motorcycling Mag that applies here - prior to
doing
> > any disassembly, get some sort of instant camera, and take plenty of
> > photos.

Now Nik in this situation I have to admire you great use of the vast
English language, forget that  it is probably just my incapacity to
understand you reply that I believe you didn't write anything.

:)

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.