[Sussex] Re: C programming help

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Apr 26 03:24:43 UTC 2005

Cap'n,

If I'd seen your mail I'd have waded in, however this list seems to be
giving me no e-mails for hours and then sending me a whole batch at once
right now.  This is perfectly presented by the fact that you sent this
response on Sunday and I didn't get it until the small hours of Tuesday
morning...

I'm assuming this is something to do with recent upgrade work as the
rest of my mails are coming through as normal.

--
Geoffrey Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation