[Sussex] The Website and the Moot

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Apr 26 07:17:37 UTC 2005

Hi All

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 09:34:51AM +0100, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Hi All
>
> It doesn't look like the lug.org.uk machine has been fixed - never mind.
>
> I have move the site to one of uthink's servers and replaced the pages
> on sussex.lug.org.uk with simple text that points you at the uthink
> server.
>
> You can find the site at:
> 	http://sussex.uthink.co.uk
>
> Sign up for this week's Moot there in the normal way, although you will
> not be getting the e-mail reminders.
>
> I will be out on business Thursday, so I *will* be sending Holbrook
> the list of attendees Wednesday night, so sign up soon.  You have been
> warned.
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
> Debian Hint #31: Documentation can be made available at http://localhost/
> by installing the 'doc-base' and 'doc-central' packages and their
> dependencies.

The SLUG Webserver and Mail-list server (it is the same machine) is having
a few problems.  The parent e-mail of this thread spent over ten hours on
the server before being sent back to me (see the header logs below).

The problems are know about and are being worked upon (or so the LugMasters
list says).  But the SysAdmins are not being forcomming with any information.
We just have to grin and bear it for now.

        by xinit.lug.org.uk with esmtp (Exim 3.33 #2) id 1DPz40-0007Nu-00
        for sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk; Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:35:32 +0100

If you are coming to the Moot please sign up on:
    http://sussex.uthink.co.uk/moots.php

If you can't access that page then e-mail me (not the list) as I have
access to the sit, and do it now!  I have to send the list to Holbrooks
tomorrow evening and given the current delays in the system then it may
be very close to NOW!!!!

You are sick, twisted and perverted.  I like that in a person.