[Sussex] The Website and the Moot

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Tue Apr 26 09:56:58 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:

> I have move the site to one of uthink's servers and replaced the pages
> on sussex.lug.org.uk with simple text that points you at the uthink
> server.
>
> You can find the site at:
> 	http://sussex.uthink.co.uk
>
> Sign up for this week's Moot there in the normal way, although you will
> not be getting the e-mail reminders.

Err.. that currently takes you to a login page for Nutrastat, it was working
yesterday - well intermittently, the rest if the time it went to the uthink
home page

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

 Error 1232: Windows has run out of errors.
  Run Windows Update to download more.