[Sussex] SOS in Worthing

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Tue Apr 26 12:13:00 UTC 2005

Well I am not the new member, but Malvin Wall from Worthing is.

We don't know if e-mail server lug being slow but anyway, I am going to
help him out.

He is disable an would need some fellow nice person to help him to get
Holbrook.  He can not use trains as his disability this isn't an real
option for him.

You can contact him at

malvin.wall at ntlworld.com
02070 432866 (It is in London at Ripmap, which is diverted to his place in
Worthing)
07040 400838

Could you contact him directly as this mailing list is running very slowly.

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.