[Sussex] Re: C programming help

Captain Redbeard hairy.one at virgin.net
Wed Apr 27 19:18:01 UTC 2005

 >Mike Diack said:
 >For one thing - have a look at the following web page.
 >...http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/tutorials/c/ccccstrc.html...
 >...http://www.splint.org/...
 >...http://valgrind.org/...

Wow, now THAT is good advice, thanks a lot!  However the project is on
hold for a temporary period, my new switch arrived today (from Ebuyer,
thanks Ronan) and two machines that previously showed no signs of life
suddenly decided to start coughing again so I'm back into hardware
installation mode again!  Do I know how to enjoy life or what!

Captain Redbeard

Quote of the day.

"We know pretty much definitively that Longhorn is the next version of
the Windows client.  Everything else goes downhill from there."

http://news.com.com/Longhorn+could+be+tough+sell+for+Microsoft/
2100-1016_3-5645841.html?tag=st.rc.targ_mb