[Sussex] NTL broadband speed up

Dave Chapman linux-lists at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 9 11:19:59 UTC 2005

On Monday 08 August 2005 20:15, Rob Malpass wrote:
> [...]

The older Pace (black) STB can only handle 1Mb the new Samsung STB is needed
to get 2Mb+
The Samsung is silver and more reliable than the Pace which makes it more
desirable, my tv video and dvd are all silver, this is why NTL are a little
reluctant to replace the Pace if it is not broken.
If you get your hands on a Samsung you will likely need a 10bit simplex
network card, I had to. Apparently the Samsung can't do duplex.

Cheers
	Dave