[Sussex] Syncing calendars between Exchange and Open Standards

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 15 14:37:35 UTC 2005

Mark,

For this solution you could look at Open Exchange with the OXLook connector.

I apologize for not being in touch earlier about my business. I have had an injury to my left shoulder for which I have just had surgery. Perhaps we could catch up at the next Moot.

On a different note, I have been offered a dual Xeon 2U rackmount server with MS Server 2k3 and Exchange Server. Any use to you?

Steve Williams.