[Sussex] Dell Latitude C640 versus C840

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 21:16:30 UTC 2005

On Mon Aug 15 22:02:11 BST 2005, Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:
> Would you be using the built-in screen for that? Or would you end up
> with an external monitor?

I've got several desktops at home, so can say with reasonable certainty
that I would never use an external monitor with this laptop.

I would be demonstrating software and projects to others entirely using
the laptop's own screen.

Ah yes, well it looks like the large screen C840 is winning again :)

Yet I would really like to know if the littler C640 might cope with all
the Blender and video work, systems-wise, before I quite make up my mind.