[Sussex] Free Opera registrations

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed Aug 31 14:08:55 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:
  > So when are you going to come to a moot and present use with your
> successful installation of OpenBIOS[1]?
>
> Steve
>
> [1] http://www.openbios.info/project/

:-)

Upon fulfillment of two preconditions:

   1. I have time to make it to a meet (hopefully next month)
   2. I get openBIOS to work.

.. I actually have a rather borked old novatech box that I've been
playing around with it on, but I'm not brave enough to let it near
machines that I do actual productive work on yet.

I would point out that using non-free BIOS, whilst annoying, is somewhat
sadly still essential for most computer users.  Using non-free browser
when there are several comparable (some would say superior) browsers
available that are truly free just seems stupid.

--
G.J. Teale
Development Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd.
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
E gteale at cmedresearch.com  W www.cmedresearch.com