[Sussex] NTL broadband modem

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Thu Dec 8 16:57:48 UTC 2005

Dave Chapman wrote:

> Is there anything I need to know about getting the connection authorized ,or
> computer provisioning as they call it.

If they had NTL Cable broadband before then nothing needs to be done - not
even the registering of a new PC to the modem.

If they didn't have it before then they should just be able to fire up a
browser on the new PC and it should take them to the authorisation system.
If it doesn't then you need to look at:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/index.html

regards

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad
example. - La Rochefoucaud