[Sussex] Super Secure Linux.

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Tue Feb 1 14:01:37 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 13:41 +0000, Nicholas Butler wrote:
> see i read the headline and thought he was going to say :
>
> its not plugged in to anything , even power ! and the powersupply and
> ups have been disconnected to make sure its even more secure !

I've smashed the hard drive with a hammer, fed the platters through a
shredder and then exposed the entire thing to the electro-magnetic wave
emanating from the explosion of an H-bomb called Glenda.  I then soaked
the remnants in a bath of concentrated hydrochloric acid before finally
placing them in a warehouse full of magnesium, dropping the whole lot
into my local swimming baths and suing the council for the sudden lack
of facilities (which I pay for with my hard earned taxes).

--
Geoffrey Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>
Cmed Technology