[Sussex] Image Software

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 17:56:41 UTC 2005

 From: John Crowhurst [mailto:fyremoon at fyremoon.net]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Image Software

> > Lo peeps,
> >
> > On of the tasks I do at home that I still need to use windows for
just
> > because of the lack of software of well the lack of my knowledge of
the
> > vast quantities of software on the market.
> >
> > Does any one know of an application on Linux that will do good RAW
> > format image conversion from Canon RAW with built in or separate
> > workflow for images.
>
> Have you tried Image Magick?
>
> http://www.imagemagick.org/

Thanks but it doesn't support Canon RAW (.CRW)

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.