[Sussex] RedHat Certification...

nik nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Feb 7 22:00:15 UTC 2005

Richie Jarvis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After seeing the question recently on the BLUG list, I am now
> seriously thinking (and trying to get my company to pay for) a RHCE
> course and exam.  Has anyone had any experience of locally run courses?

um ... actually YES!
WDR here in horsham ran courses a while back ..  i was not that
impressed, you can get all certified up and still have no real benefit
from the training. Personally i like the sairs course work and exams ..
you feel much more aware afterwards...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/46/2004/11/3/203896
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=sairs+linux+certification&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

of course this does not really answer your question... and its a good
thing because you really should just Use Debian [1]

Nik

[1] there I said it..