[Sussex] RedHat Certification...

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Mon Feb 7 22:44:56 UTC 2005

On 7 Feb 2005, at 21:45, Richie Jarvis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After seeing the question recently on the BLUG list, I am now
> seriously thinking (and trying to get my company to pay for) a RHCE
> course and exam.  Has anyone had any experience of locally run
> courses?

Not had any experience, although I did do the little Red Hat
preassessment thingy on their website the other day -
http://www.redhat.com/ and select training. Considering that Red Hat
are based in Guildford, I would imagine that they do run some courses
at least fairly locally. I know that when I was jobhunting a while
back, one of the main things I got asked by almost every recruitment
agent was 'Do you have an RHCE?' so if you're in the job market, it
sounds like a good thing to have under your belt. Plus it means you can
stick a few [more] letters after your name ;)

Jon

--
Jon Fautley
3a IT Limited - Open Source Answers