[Sussex] SKyPe for linux and apple mac?

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Tue Feb 8 15:03:26 UTC 2005

Geoffrey Teale wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 13:00 +0000, Pybe wrote:
>
>>Been using skype on linux for a few months now..... Works great.
>

> Cool.  How much do you use it?

I have been using for over year now on Windows and about 4 months with
Linux.  All in all very good it is very good, there are some on going
grips though with there skyeout service i.e. quility of who calling not
getting best audio.

It also a great why of send large files between to computers.  It will
auto restart when you have problem.  To prove the point I was send 14M
file to some one and mid way though I by accident disconnecter the power
to my router.  But when reconnected the router skype just carried on
transferring the file from where it was.