[Sussex] Website update

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 12:21:54 UTC 2005

 From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Website update

> Gareth
>
> On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 10:28:08AM -0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> >
> >  From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
> >  Subject: [Sussex] Website update
> >
> > > Guys
> > >
> > > I've added some content to the SLUG website.
> > >
> > > On the moots page you will now find a list of forthcoming
> > > talks.
> > >        http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/moots.php
> > >
> > > I've also added a page advertising out stand at the BCF.  At the
> > > last fair some photos where taken.  That pages needs some people
> > > to laugh at:-)
> > >        http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/bcf.php
> > >

> > Could you forward me a copy of the images when you get them?
> > Let's see if I can't get a picture of Dobson in a national magazine.
>
> You do and I'll set up a AOL e-mail address for myself and set
> spamassassin to auto respond with *YOUR* e-mail address.

But it would be for the good of the LUG. Publicity an all.
Maybe if there is a picture where now ones face is noticeable
then that would be better.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.