[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of LinuxFormatis due out?

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 15:52:31 UTC 2005

 From: Steve Dobson [mailto:steve at dobson.org]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of
LinuxFormatis due out?

> Hi Mandrake People
>
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 03:07:55PM -0000, Mike Diack wrote:
> > Ah - now the thread is underway...
> > Re: Mandrake.
> > I have to confess I've always done fresh installs....
> > Bitter experience of Windows upgrades rather than fresh installs
tended to
> > make me think that way...
>
> What's this re-install thing?
>
> Sorry, but I'm a Debian user.  I just "apt-get dist-upgrade".  In fact
I'm
> upgrading my old Indy box at the moment - going like a dream.  It
hadn't
> been on for over 300 days, so most of the packages need upgrading.

Probably because Mandrake doesn't have an apt-get install
debianovermandrake

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.