[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Formatisdue out?

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:59:14 UTC 2005

True Mark, the distro bashing is fun for a while but at the end of the day
we all
know that Linux works well, is world beating and that we should be
encouraging
Windows users to give it a try.

(That said, though I love Mandrake's installable distros, I thought Mandrake
Move
was rubbish compared to Knoppix!)

Mike