[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Formatis due out?

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Feb 11 20:43:15 UTC 2005

Thomas

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 06:52:35PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Further to your comment about icons -- yes, XEmacs does have an toolbar
> that you can use.  Might I suggest taking a moment, after it has loaded,
> doing the internal tutorial -- it's interesting.

So does GNU Emacs now - the difference between them in terms of eye
candy is not that much today.  Although I agreed with you, Thomas,
a few years ago it was different - which is why I was a XEmacs user
back then too.

John:  I would suggest that you go with GNU Emacs rather than XEmacs,
but the choice is yours.