[Sussex] Mythtv: Call of hands

Mark Barber mark.barber6 at virgin.net
Wed Feb 16 19:14:19 UTC 2005

Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:

>I'm just getting started on my mythtv presetntation for the next moot
>[yes: I know: running late...]
>
>To make sure that I'm not telling grandmothers to suck eggs, I'd love to
>have a quick survey of how much you guys know about mythtv already:
>
>- Have you heard of mythtv?

Yes

>- Have you ever seen mythtv in action?

Yes - In terminal server configuration which was interesting

>- Have you got Sky+ or equivalent?

No but looking at Freeview - have never forgiven Murdoch for
distributing WMP9 on one of their giveaway CD's

Q When is free software not free - A When it comes from Microsoft

>- Do you use mythtv?

Next on my shopping list

>Answers via email - private or via the list at your discretion!

Mark

Even if Windows were free it would be too expensive.