[Sussex] Thunderbird customisation?

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 16:29:16 UTC 2005

Richie Jarvis wrote:

> John D. wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of any good links for customising Thunderbird -
>> Mainly things like the file tree showing the junk folder, so I can
>> check to make sure that there's nothing there that shouldn't be (I've
>> managed to set things up i.e. the actual junk mail controls but can't
>> find where it goes)?
>

> There are a bunch of extensions available for Thunderbird - easiest
> way is to click 'tools -> extensions', and click the 'Get more
> extensions' link.

Ok, thanks Richie, found it.

So now the question is, does anyone know how I change the default
browser that opens when I click a link, because epiphany opens at the
moment and doesn't seem to want to actually download anything as far as
I can tell, only open the target page? So that I'm having to copy and
paste any link into opera to be able to d/l and get the option of where
I want to save "it" to?

I'm not sure if thats a thunderbird or gentoo default?

regards

John D.