[Sussex] XBOX FIRE RISK

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 13:40:08 UTC 2005

Andrew Guard wrote:

>Microsoft has issued an emergency recall for XBox.  There is a serious
>risk of XBox hard ware starting a fire.

Which version of Linux does the XBOX ship with?

I'm just trying to work out why a hardware design fault on the part of a
Chinese company that designed some hardware that ships with a Microsoft
logo on the front has ANYTHING to do with Linux.

Presumably, on your logic, if the same fault had appeared in a TiVo, it
would indicate that the entire linux community was incompetent, and
should immediately be posted on all Microsoft lists?

Mark