[Sussex] Wantee Fortunie Cookie?

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Feb 25 09:28:16 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 14:27 +0000, Angelo Servini wrote:
> "Linux is like a wigwam. No Windows, no Gates and Apache inside!" - Unknown

Do I look like a glazier to you? I don't *do* windows :-)

BTW That must be a well travelled Apache! Wigwam's are a kind of oval
shaped hut made of branches occupied by the tribes from the North East
of the USA and South East of Canada.

The Apache came from South Western states of the USA and the northern
extremes of modern Mexico.  Mainly they lived in Arizona.

You would only find a member of the following peoples in a wigwam:

Abenaki
Akwasasne Mohawk
Cayuga
Delaware