[Sussex] Happiness :-)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Wed Jan 5 00:26:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I posted the text of the talk I gave at the November moot to
debianhelp.org & I just wanted to share one of the comments with you:

"I am pleased to let you know that your little 'talk' was a turning
point for several memembers of my family and three fellow profs. I have
been telling them for years to trash Windows, but because they consider
me a member of mathematical and arcane geekdom, they didn't dare commit
themselves. They assumed they all had to be mathematicians too. After
reading your article they all decided to give it a go. All conversions
were successful."

I am delighted that some more people are now using Debian [use Debian]
after reading my words.

Gavin.