[Sussex] Repartitioning

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Fri Jan 7 00:37:55 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 12:34:53AM +0000, paul Morriss wrote:
> What is the best way of repartitioning the Win XP home parition
> without the need of buying something like Partition Magic.

You're referring to "resizing", rather than repartitioning, I'd have
said -- shrink the Xp partition down, and then in the free space you
have, repartition that?

GNU-parted might help, although I doubt it as it is unable to resize
NTFS partitions. It'll work with FAT32, though.

-- Thomas Adam

--
I know nothing, and understand even less.