[Sussex] Meeting Location

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Jan 20 16:10:15 UTC 2005

Jon,

Presuming you mean Tim (who works at the Holbrook) as opposed to Tim (my
boss, and a director of the Holbrook) then I have to say that he seems
to be in the chasing-things-up kind of mood generally.

I play football at the Holbrook twice a week and we have a number of
"guests" who play with us - Tim has been chasing people up to get them
to join the club this week, despite the fact that the Holbrook makes
more money from them as "guests".  There seems to be a general issue at
the moment with Non-members using the facilities.

--
Geoff Teale
Free Software Foundation <tealeg at member.fsf.org>