[Sussex] Migration, I might have got things right but ???

John D. johnsemailaccount at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:32:00 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 10:17 +0000, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> John,
>
> You missed something you need to add the new email to the Sussex list
> :P.
>
> Best way to check is to do a traceroute anywhere and see if it goes
> through the eclipse servers.

yup, though at the moment I'm still tweaking my e-mail settings. Though
one of the downsides of having a memory like a tea-bag is that I'm
having to leave my access to my pipex mail account open so that I know
what lists etc I'm subscribed to so I can bin or change the email
details.

Plus I've read a little about traceroute, but don't know how to use it.

regards

John D.