[Sussex] Business startup

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Fri Jan 21 13:55:44 UTC 2005

Well I have been thinking about starting up a IT business for some time.
As some of you are already operating a IT business, I thought it would be
a good idea to get your advise and key in to your knowledge.

First it has nothing to do with advising or selling IT hardware, so fear
not;).  I will not go in to much detail at the moment but it a IT media
business.

I just think it would be useful to find out your personal experiences and
the pit fulls of starting up and ruining a business in our area.

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.