[Sussex] Ubuntu, KDE and Synaptic

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Jan 25 15:34:55 UTC 2005

Amgelo

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 02:30:01PM -0000, Angelo Servini wrote:
<snipe - 'cos I can't answer those questions>

> Cheers.  See you at the moot tomorrow.  Still at the HC I assume?

Tomorrow!!! No THURSDAY.

I think John was checking with HC.  From the comments I've seen
Holbrook is still the preferred venue.

Jon:  Is it okay for use to still meet at the Holbrook Club?

All: I've reset the scripts for e-mailing out the attendance
sheet which I had disabled for December.  I've also reset the
list (as it had Novembers attendees) and signed up myself
and Angelo (Nik managed to sign himself up after my last reset).
I'll run the script than send out the e-mail of attendees so
if you plan on coming please sign up if you're name is not
in the e-mail.

If we don't hear from Jon today on the state of the Holbrook
then I will try and find out from from them myself, but Jon
as better contact info than I do.

If Holbrooks is not on then the venue will be the "Black Jug"
pub.
   http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/pub1_1.html
   http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/pub1_6.html  (map)

I'll try and determine this tomorrow (Wednesday) so check back
before heading out to Horsham on Thursday (I should know by
mid-afternoon Thursday at the latest ~16:00hrs).