[Sussex] router woes

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 12:23:37 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Lately my speedtouch/Thompson router has decided to lock up and stop me
accessing its setting for, except for about a minute after turning it on
an off or doing a factory reset.

So I've decided to give up completely on it and get a new one, I don't
know of any good ones on the market but I need either a combo
router/modem or separate router and modem, I would like one that would
be easy enough to setup multiple IP's.

As an extra I would like 802.11g or b but its not needed.

So any recommendations in make, model and purchase location would be
good and people that have actually used the units first hand would be
nice.

Thanks

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.