[Sussex] router woes

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Mon Jan 31 12:31:06 UTC 2005

Gareth,

Generally the little blue LinkSys routers are "da bomb" - you can flash
them with all sorts of Linux goodies..

I too have a rather elderly Alacatel/Thomson Speedtouch 510 router -
mine seems to interact badly with my switch (lights flashing madly on
both boxes is usually the sign) - which tends to require me to power
cycle the switch and the router :=(

--
Geoffrey Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>
Cmed Technology