[Sussex] i dont get this!!!!!!!!

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Wed Jul 6 21:08:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, July 6, 2005 21:08, tracie tomkinson said:
> thanks for your reply and new advice, i would check the bios thingy but
> have
> never ventured into that side of my puter and would hate to mess something
> else up!
> the ntl box is my broadband connection which is linked to my pc through
> the
> new network card, though for how much longer i am not sure!
> thanks again
> tracie

The BIOS is just another program, it works to knit the hardware with the
operating system. Look around the BIOS, explore it and when you feel
confident to change something, you can choose to save it, otherwise choose
not to save and it will be back as normal.

Its usually just one small change, turning an Enable to Disable that will
fix the Wake On Lan support.

--
John