[Sussex] PVR box (Freeview)

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 17:26:53 UTC 2005

I'm not entirely certain what model of Nova-T mine is, but I can never
seem to get it to work.  It's a Nova-t Version 1.2 2001.4 release.
According to http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-T it
should work, and my system does seem to see it to an extent, it just
never appears as a device for the software to use :-)

The wiki does suggest the 2.6.12 kernel now works fine with it, so I
guess I'll try that at some stage soon.