[Sussex] A cheeky request: OOo2 -> JPG

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 18:48:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

A cheeky request from the list capitalist :-) I hope this doesn't breach
list protocol too badly.

I need some new business cards. I have a design I like, set up in
OpenOffice2.0 on my stunning new Ubuntu box!

My printer (a company, not a device) needs the thing as a JPG (with some
tedious requirements on dpi, and size, etc.)

In an ideal world, I would get my head round The Gimp, and rebuild the
cards in that.

The world we live in is not ideal, and I'm rushed off my feet (as Steve,
who I still owe some stuff about Asterisk, will confirm.)

Would one of you be willing to convert my OOo2 file into a JPG to the
printers specs, for me? The budget is, in round terms, a beer at a
future SlugMoot...

Please reply offlist to my "business" address - Mark at ascentium.co.uk if
you're interested.

Regards,