[Sussex] thoughts for other presentation ...

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Wed Jul 27 21:09:44 UTC 2005

Well i did my homework ... and steve should have in his inbox a copy of
the presentation for lDAP Addressbooks...

Since I put it together ... Ive been thinking about content for
presentations...

I wonder if people would like a Open Office how to style presentation..

Or how about a XFIG or Thunderbird ... or even Ripping your CDs to
IPOD ?

Im thinking of doing some Fast Forward Talks [1] and think the less high
brow .. more every day usage commentary would be invited...

Nik

[1] Its like a lightning talk but less shocking ....