[Sussex] Email Presentation now available

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Jun 1 12:58:01 UTC 2005

All

I've just uploaded by "EMail Routing" presentation from the last Moot.
You can find it in the normal place on the website.

If you're wondering where Mark's "Asterisk" presentation is then I still
haven't received the corrected version.

Mark:  If you do get around to sending it to me I noticed that you removed
SLUG's copyright notice.  I have no problem with you being the exclusive
copyright holder, but I do need a license from you if I am to put it on
the website.

Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
Debian Hint #31: Documentation can be made available at http://localhost/
by installing the 'doc-base' and 'doc-central' packages and their
dependencies.