[Sussex] One for the "newbie" ?????

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 08:06:40 UTC 2005

Hi list,

Erm, I know that most of you are vvv "clued up" when it comes to linux,
but, for those of us who aren't, last month (maybe month before) I found
this

Tux Magazine <http://www.tuxmagazine.com/>

I presume that it originates in the US.

All it needs, is registration and you then receive an e-mail pointing
you to a link to download a .pdf which is laid out as a magazine, best
of all, is that it's "FREE" (well, it hasn't cost me anything - YET!
</cynical>).

As one someone who doesn't learn well in an "OJT" scenario
(Classroom/formal training environments are "GOOD" :D ), I'm pro
anything that specifically, is aimed at "n00bs".

So, you may find this of interest!

regards

John D.