[Sussex] Scary..

Geoffrey J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Thu Jun 2 08:42:58 UTC 2005

Simon Huggins <huggie at earth.li> writes:
> Oh wow lovely.  Basically saying people who use Free Software are all
> script kiddies who'll turn around and DDoS you into the ground if you
> don't comply.  Nice.  I heard those crazy Free Software guys eat babies
> for breakfast too...
>
> Nice FUD.

Indeed.

Interesting that it starts out talking about union's and ends up
talking about illegal acts of sabotage.  While that fit's into many a
US business man's paranoid nightmares about unions it isn't really
reflective of what unions do (excluding of course the teamsters  :-)
).  We do seem to live in an age (especially in this country and the
USA) where it's common to believe that employees attempting to
exercise their power in the same way employers do is somehow evil
(especially in the public sector).  A culture of individualism indeed.

Ah well... I like my babies diced and lightly fried - perhaps we can swap
recipes?  Here's a thought.. maybe we should launch a DDoS against
this site and threaten _this_ guy! :-)

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology            -   gteale at cmedresearch.com