[Sussex] Spam that made me laugh

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sat Jun 4 11:01:07 UTC 2005

It is not often that I even read SPAM, let along pass it on for
others to read.  But there are times when I get something out
of it.  In this case a laugh.

Why did I read it.  Because the subject was "What IS OEM software and why
do you care?" I do care about the cost of OEM software - in as much
as I think the best software these days is free.