[Sussex] OpenOffice from the shell

Steve Dobson steve at uthink.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:30:10 UTC 2005

Nik

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 11:17:14AM +0100, nik butler wrote:
> steve... check the mail archives ... I wrote a howto on unzipping the
> openoffice document , editing content.xml and rezipping it ....

Thanks for the hint:
   http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/2003-November/004637.html

Unfortunately we have the same basic problem.  You wrote:

   now if I could just access the openoffice -> pdf functions on
   commandline rather than through oowriter then I could speed the whole
   process right up.

and I want to access the openoffice -> export to XHTML function.

Ho, Hum

Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.