[Sussex] Ramsay's kitchen nightmare

Geoffrey J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed Jun 8 08:16:00 UTC 2005

"Chris Jones" <cmsj at tenshu.net> writes:

> Hi
>
> On Tue, 7 June, 2005 18:32, Dave Chapman said:
>> Because Momma Cherri's is the subject of Ramsay's kitchen nightmare
>
> and bloody good it looked too! Also, the property show before was in
> Brighton and the odd looking teen drama after Big Brother is something to
> do with Brighton I think.
>
> Channel 4 must love us or something ;)

We did go there.  I organised it.

 Momma Cherri's has been somewhat of a favourite haunt
of mine for several years now.

While I was interested in seeing it on TV last night and I'm glad that
business is looking up, I do feel slightly irritated that it's already
getting harder to get a booking there :-(

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology            -   gteale at cmedresearch.com
Free Software Foundation   -   tealeg at member.fsf.org