[Sussex] LugRADIO Live! 2005

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Sun Jun 19 13:54:11 UTC 2005

Hi Groups

Apologies for the crossposting - but I have space for one large/two small
people in my car for the LUGRadio event in Wolverhampton next weekend.

If anyone's interested, please drop me an email offlist.

I'm heading up Friday afternoon (leaving Guildford area around 4-ish probably)
and returning Guildfordwise on Sunday AM.

Thanks!

Jon
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
 Presales Technical Consultant        office: +44 1483 300169