[Sussex] Programming languages and plaform portability

Thomas Adam thomas at edulinux.homeunix.org
Sun Jun 19 21:29:28 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 09:51:16PM +0100, Andrew Guard wrote:
> First Windows and Mac versions of IDE are for sale today. But will
> not say as Linux version has not been made public yet. I only have
> Linux version as known the publishers for years. I am doing my big
> project sf.net using it. I am thinking about do talk on this IDE in
> the future. My thoughts are that first talk about my project on sf.net
> and how it all works, then month or so latter on this IDE.

But an IDE is not a programming language.  Just out of curiosities sake,
which IDE is it you're using, and (more importantly) which language are
you developing your program in?

-- Thomas Adam

--
"One of us is a cigar stand, and one of us is a lovely blue incandescent
guillotine" -- Stephen Malkmus, "Type Slowly" from "Brighten The Corners"